22 Sept 2005
My first day of work.
I had my first day of work today, and I felt a bit like...

...I had forgotten that feeling... kinda weird but rather fun!
Just the time to arrive at *my* new office and one of the two boss guys told me to come with him. We jumped on his car and we spent the whole afternoon climbing and squeezing in furnitures and any kind of other stocked stuff (lamps, skis, old boots, boards, family photos, pans, etc etc...) to measure the storage-rooms of that house!
Actually I feared I had to put proper clotes on, you know... working in a office, but I thought:-Well... for today, let me try with jeans and a small sweater-
Fortunately, I also chose to put my sneakers on!
Can you imagine me climbing furnitures in skirt and heels?
No proper clothes... I love my job!
 
posted by Laila at September 22, 2005 | Permalink |


0 Comments: